If you are in a hurry and just want to find out what’s the best knife for slicing smoked salmon, then we recommend the SpitJack Brisket Knife as the best.
Smoked salmon is a very popular dish that can be found in many restaurants. There are many different ways to prepare smoked salmon, but one of the most popular ways is to slice it thin and eat it as an appetizer. In order to get the perfect slices of smoked salmon, you need the perfect knife.
In this article, we reviewed the top 10 best knives for slicing smoked salmon.
|1||SpitJack Brisket Knife for Meat Carving and Slicing - Stainless Steel||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||PAUDIN 12 Inch Carving Knife||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||DALSTRONG Slicing & Carving Knife - 12" - Gladiator Series - Granton Edge - German HC Steel - G10 Handle - w/ Sheath - NSF Certified||9.6||Check Price Now|
|4||MAIRICO Ultra Sharp Premium 11-inch Stainless Steel Carving Knife - Ergonomic Design - Best for Slicing Roasts||9.2||Check Price Now|
|5||Victorinox-Swiss-Army- 47645 Cutlery Fibrox Pro Slicing Knife||9.2||Check Price Now|
|6||Cook N Home 11" Granton Edge Slicing Knife Roast/Fish Slicer||9.2||Check Price Now|
|7||Victorinox 12 Inch Slicing Knife - High Carbon Stainless Steel Granton Blade for Efficient Slicing||9||Check Price Now|
|8||Hollow Edge Smoked Salmon Lox Knife with Rosewood Handle||8.8||Check Price Now|
|9||Mercer Culinary Millennia Black Handle||8.4||Check Price Now|
|10||Victorinox 12 Inch Fibrox Pro Slicing Knife with Granton Blade||8.4||Check Price Now|
1. SpitJack Brisket Knife for Meat Carving and Slicing – Stainless Steel
- DESIGNED FOR COMPETITION AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS: This is NOT the ordinary slicer that you throw in your drawer.
- ENGINEERED FOR CARVING MEAT: The shape, length and blade design make this the right tool for Slicing roasts, smoked brisket, ham, ribs, smoked salmon and turkey breast.
- SHARP, STAYS SHARP, EASY TO SHARPEN: High quality steel allows this knife to obtain a sharp edge and keep that edge longer.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE IS BALANCED FOR COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE: The balance point of a knife determines how comfortable it will feel in your hand and how accurate the blade will preform.
- SPITJACK 100% ASSURANCE: SpitJack quality is built-in.
2. PAUDIN 12 Inch Carving Knife
- Impeccable Brisket Knife: The long, ultra-sharp blade is engineered to achieve high-precision cutting with minimal force.
- First – Rate quality: The meat slicing knife is forged from 7Cr17MoV German steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of 58+.
- Carving knife for meat: The 12-inch blade of this slicing knife is more prone to force when cutting.
- Comfort control: The PAUDIN meat slicer knife has a G10 fiberglass handle and is set with three rivets.
- Excelletn servie and gift box: PAUDIN ham knife come with exquisite gift box,it is a good gift for anyone.
3. DALSTRONG Slicing & Carving Knife – 12″ – Gladiator Series – Granton Edge – German HC Steel – G10 Handle – w/ Sheath – NSF Certified
- Outstanding craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, stunning design elements, and premium materials.
- Incredibly razor sharp slicer, full-tang, imported high-carbon German steel with a hand polished edge at 16-18 degrees per side.
- Award winning design, with satisfying heft, premium materials and quality feel.
- Engineered to perfection at 56+ Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish.
- See why thousands of professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE.
4. MAIRICO Ultra Sharp Premium 11-inch Stainless Steel Carving Knife – Ergonomic Design – Best for Slicing Roasts
- IMPECCABLE PERFORMANCE: The long, ultra sharp blade is engineered to deliver highly precise cuts with minimal effort.
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN, SUPERB QUALITY: Most desirable length by professionals.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Provides well-balanced weight distribution and secure grip to make you safe and comfortable.
- VERSATILE: This 11” slicing knife works well with different types of meat.
- TOP PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE: We’re confident you’ll find the knife amazing, delivering enjoyable feel to each cut.
5. Victorinox-Swiss-Army- 47645 Cutlery Fibrox Pro Slicing Knife
- ESSENTIAL CARVING KNIFE.
- SLICE WITH PRECISION.
- EASY HANDLING.
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS.
- TRUSTED SWISS QUALITY.
6. Cook N Home 11″ Granton Edge Slicing Knife Roast/Fish Slicer
- Granton knife has a rounded tip and a straight edge that prevents food from sticking with air
- German engineered stainless steel blade that is durable, balanced, flexible, and lightweight
- Long sharp blade for slicing items effortlessly; 16.5 inch total length for heavy duty tasks
- Ergonomic textured handle for comfort/grip; Brightly colored for visibility and nonslip for safety
- Multipurpose for meat, bread, vegetables, fruit; Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
7. Victorinox 12 Inch Slicing Knife - High Carbon Stainless Steel Granton Blade for Efficient Slicing
- LOVE TO SMOKE YOUR OWN BRISKETS? PREPARE YOUR OWN BACON AND JERKEY? Then you know how frustrating it can be when that perfect piece of meat gets ruined in the slicing process Enter the Victorinox 12-inch slicing knife With a long narrow blade and a razor-sharp edge this knife will cut your meat to perfection every time Perfection as in those perfectly uniform perfectly thin slices that will wow your family and friends every time Great for cutting cakes breads and sandwiches too.
- GRANTON BLADE DESIGNED FOR EFFICIENT CUTTING Fluted edge blade features hollowed out grooves designed to prevent food from sticking to the blade Dimples also help reduce friction allowing for easier cutting motion and higher efficiency Instead of sawing slice straight through your meats breads or cakes with just a few quick motions and come away with perfect slices every time.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FIBROX PRO HANDLE approved by the NSF (National Sanitary Foundation) is designed to offer maximum comfort and safety The ergonomic design minimizes wrist tension great for when you are slicing multiple pieces of meat in one sitting and provides a superior grip even with greasy hands so you do not need to worry about the sharp knife slipping out of your hands DISHWASHER SAFE for added convenience.
- EXPERTLY CRAFTED IN SWITZERLAND Since 1884 Victorinox has been supplying both professional chefs and home cooks with quality knives that can be used all day every day Why spend a small fortune on a knife when you can buy the one you’ll love for so much cheaper? Plus Victorinox offers a lifetime against defects in material and workmanship so you can purchase with confidence.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE Victorinox knives are “highly recommended” by a leading gourmet consumer magazine featuring unbiased ratings and reviews of cookware and kitchen equipment That means that professional chefs and home cooks around the world are using this carving knife and loving it So you can rest assured that this knife is one worth buying But don’t just take their word for it buy this knife today and experience the Victorinox difference yourself!.
8. Hollow Edge Smoked Salmon Lox Knife with Rosewood Handle
- Best Quality & Premium Taste
- Fine Gourmet Foods for Someone Special
- Ideal Corporate & Holiday Gift
- Ground/Standard Shipping
- High Standards of Quality Control
9. Mercer Culinary Millennia Black Handle
- Ergonomic handle- a combination of Santoprene for comfort and polypropylene for durability
- Textured finger points provide slip resistance, grip, and safety. Protective finger guard.
- Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care
- The highest quality Japanese steel allows for easy blade maintenance and rapid sharpening for a razor-sharp edge.
- One-piece high-carbon, stain-resistant Japanese steel
10. Victorinox 12 Inch Fibrox Pro Slicing Knife with Granton Blade
- Long and narrow in shape, with a razor sharp edge designed for maximum cutting performance, this knife is suited for slicing everything from meats, to cakes, to sandwiches.
- The Granton blade creates pockets of air, which prevent food from sticking to the blade and creates less friction, allowing for easier motion and higher efficiency.
- Highly Recommended by a leading gourmet consumer magazine that features unbiased ratings and reviews of cookware and kitchen equipment.
- Expertly crafted in Switzerland since 1884; designed for professionals who use knives all day, every day; lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Please NOTE that this item ships with the item number 5.
Why You Should Need Knife For Slicing Smoked Salmon?The knife is one of the most important tools in your kitchen. It has many uses and can make cooking tasks significantly easier. One such task is slicing smoked salmon. It requires a blade that's sharp enough to cut through the dense fish, with a nonslip handle for safety. Of course, it would be impossible to produce the perfect smoked salmon without the proper ingredients and equipment, but the knife you choose to use will also play an essential role in producing flawless results. You should always have a sharp knife at your disposal to slice smoked salmon. It has a slight bevel on the edge, which allows you to just flip the knife up and the edge to cut through the food. The handles are rubberized, which gives it a nice grip on your hand.
How To Choose The Best Knife For Slicing Smoked Salmon?There are many kinds of knives for slicing smoked salmon, but only one will give you the perfect slice. The best knife for slicing smoked salmon is a flexible blade, which can be found at any kitchen store. Avoid metal that is too stiff or too flexible and keep your eyes peeled for serrated edges that will help prevent tearing. Find a sharpness level that suits your needs and also consider a handle with a good grip. It is also a good idea to opt for a knife that comes with a cutting board, as a good cut is even more appetizing if it is on a plate!
How Do You Cut The Skin Off Salmon?You’ve got a couple of options for how you can get the skin off of salmon. You can either get out your fillet knife and slice from the bottom up until you get to the skin, or you can use a sharp paring knife to cut through the skin from head to tail. Your knife of choice will depend on the thickness of your salmon. If your salmon is very thick, you’ll need to cut from the bottom up to get through all of the flesh. If your salmon is very thin, you’ll want to use a good pairing knife to cut through the skin in the middle.
What's The Best Way To Cut Salmon?There are many ways that you can slice smoked salmon. One way to slice the salmon is with a knife and cutting board and another way is with scissors--to cut thick pieces of salmon. However, there are other ways to slice smoked salmon such as using a mandoline or even a food processor. There are many different knives that can be used for slicing sliced smoked salmon; one example of a popular type of knife is the slicing knife.
Did You Find Knife For Slicing Smoked Salmon Today?We’re confident you’ll find this article about the criteria we have chosen our Knife For Slicing Smoked Salmon on, to be both interesting and informative. If you need more information on this topic, please contact us.
Thank you for reading, we are always excited when one of our posts is able to provide useful information on a topic like this!