Glendale is a beautiful place where you have many options to drink & eat. It’s okay to get confused when you have so many options to choose from. But don’t worry! We’ve got it all covered for you.
We’ve created a list of the best coffee shops in Glendale and what they are famous for so that you get to choose where you want to go.
#1 Reborn Coffee
If you want to enjoy your old cup of coffee in a new way, reborn coffee can be your go-to place. Its mission is to introduce a new wave of coffee where science and art come together.
Owner Kim opened this shop to share his unique recipe with the world to bring it closer. Moreover, Reborn Coffee was awarded as “America’s Best cold brew.”
Once you walk inside the cafe, you’ll enjoy any coffee you order because the real magic is in their exceptional blend.
- Website URL/link: Reborn Coffee
- Name of the owner(s): Jay Kim
- Address: 3747 Foothill Blvd, Glendale, CA 91214
- Facebook link: Reborn Coffee
- Phone number: (747) 255-7190
#2 Specialty’s Cafe And Bakery
In 1988, Craig and Dawn opened this cafe to showcase Dawn’s excellent cooking skills targeting 9-5 professional customers. They haven’t slowed down since then and established a large food chain.
Their cookies and Peet’s Coffee are their all-time best sellers. So, for extremely busy people who don’t have time to spend on food, this shop is the perfect choice as getting cookies and coffee doesn’t take much of their time.
- Website URL/link: Specialty’s Cafe & Bakery
- Name of the owner(s): Craig and Dawn Saxton
- Address: 520 N Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91203
- Facebook link: Specialtys
- Phone number: (877) 502-2837
#3 Urartu Coffee
This coffee shop has been like a second home to the locals in Glendale for more than 13 years. Urik and his son started this business in 2004.
The shop has come a long way from making handcrafted sandwiches and Armenian coffee to serving Decaf, Americano, Cafe Au lait, Cortado, Espresso, Drip, Latte, and Mocha. Yama cold brew, Urartu twist double, and Anil’s Coffee reading are the shop’s top-of-the-line products.
Their homely environment has made them popular among the locals.
- Website URL/link: Urartu Coffee
- Name of the owner(s): Urik and Yoara
- Address: Urartu Coffee, 119 N Maryland Ave, Glendale, CA 91206
- Facebook link: Urartu Coffee
- Phone number: (818) 242-9666
#4 Philz Coffee
Philz Coffee plays a significant role in the third wave of coffee shops. Each time you order, you’ll get the best drip coffee handcrafted by a barista. Phill and his son founded this shop in 2003 to serve the perfect cup of coffee to every customer.
Since then, they have opened shops in 66 locations only because they put people first. Mint mojito is the most popular customized blend. Their Light and Bright coffee blend are called the “Ambrosia coffee of God.” If you go through their menu, you’ll find many fascinating names of coffees.
- Website URL/link: Philz Coffee
- Name of the owner(s): Phil Jaber & Jacob
- Address: Phil Coffee, 252 S Brand Blvd Ste A, Glendale, CA 91204
- Facebook link: Philz Coffee
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone number: (818) 844-8492
#5 Urban Cafe
If you walk by Urban Eats, you’ll see a long line of townies who are always in a rush and too busy to even sit down in peace, let alone have their meals. You can get their French press coffee for only 1.5 dollars.
There are also options for desserts, dinner, and lunch, which are super reasonable. Their good food and fast service have made them popular among the city dwellers.
- Website URL/link: Urban Cafe
- Address: Urban Cafe, 701 N Brand Blvd, Glendale CA 91203
- Phone number: (818) 546-8767
#6 La Goccia Espresso Bar
La Goccia Espresso Bar offers numerous varieties of espresso. You can also customize your coffee any way you want.
It’s been in business for 28 years now and what makes it unique is that it uses illy beans to make coffee and offers varieties that many cafes don’t provide.
- Website URL/link: La Goccia Espresso Bar
- Address: La Goccia Espresso Bar, 101 N Brand Glendale, CA 91203
- Facebook link: La Goccia Espresso Bar
- Phone number: (818) 545-9219
#7 The Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf’s journey started in 1963 when founder Herb Hyman started importing and roasting coffee beans in his first shop. Gradually, they launched their unique Chai Tea Latte, a caring global cup charity program that established their name globally.
They make their coffee from the world’s best Arabica beans. They also can roast the beans dark, medium, or light. Moreover, They bring Ice blended drinks, Latte, and Mocha gold seasonally. You’ll always find coffee, espresso, and tea on their regular menu.
- Website URL/link: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- Name of the owner(s): Herb Hyman
- Address: 1500 Canada Blvd, Glendale, CA 91208
- Facebook link: TheCoffeeBean
- Phone number: (818) 956-8303
#8 Kafn Coffee Bar
Ever wanted to enjoy your coffee in a clay cup as a cool breeze from the lake caressed your hair and face? That’s how, or maybe even in a better way, you get to enjoy your espresso or house-made syrup chais in Kafn Coffee Bar.
A Haryanvi boy, after visiting India, opened a Kafn Coffee bar in Glendale just beside the silver lake and echo park. He aims to represent the essence of his culture in one clay pot.
So, visit Kafn Coffee bar to give yourself a taste of a different culture in the form of your regular coffee.
- Website URL/link: Kafn Coffee Bar
- Address: 1019 E Palmer Ave, Glendale, CA 91205
- Facebook link: Kafn Coffee Bar
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone number: (818) 696-2555
#9 Seattle’s Best Coffee
It’s been 45 years since Seattle’s best coffee started its journey. At first, it was known as the Stewart brother’s coffee. After winning a competition as the best cup of coffee in Seattle, the shop changed its name.
Henry’s blend is the first excellent coffee that made them famous among local people. Interestingly, they named their signature blend after a cat named Henry, who used to warm up next to the shop’s roasters.
They also carry a variety of delicious blends. 100% Arabica beans are imported from Latin America, and they make their coffee from those beans. Their commitment to continue providing good quality coffee has resulted in success.
- Website URL/link: Seattle’s Best Coffee
- Name of the owner(s): Jim Stewart
- Address: 100 S Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204
- Facebook link: Seattles Best Coffee
- Phone number: (818) 241-8099
#10 Regent Coffee Roasters and Brew Bar
Owner Leon left his bank job to start a coffee shop in the US because he wanted to set an example for his daughter to chase her dreams. His idea of coffee is fascinating.
According to him, the philosophy behind his shop is Furinkazan, and this is a phrase from Sun Tzu’s “The Art Of War,” which means wind, forest, fire, and mountain. He sees his coffee shop and its flavors as a mountain because, for him, they are unshakable.
You can say that’s true because, in a short period, Regent has made a place in people’s hearts. Regent serves you a perfect cup of coffee that has a combination of different flavors. Barrel-aged, personal pour-over single-origin, signature blend are the names of his flavourful coffees.
- Website URL/link: Regent Coffee Roasters and Brew Bar
- Name of the owner(s): Leon
- Address: 249 N Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91203
- Facebook link: Regent Coffee
- Phone number: (818) 484-7528
#11 Ideology Coffee
If you’re looking forward to working while having your coffee and breakfast, hanging out with your friends, or just studying, Ideology Coffee is the ideal place for you. It’s aesthetic with good-tasting coffee and a great breakfast menu.
It’s a French restaurant which has been in business for almost four years now.
- Name of the owner(s): Elizabeth Yarmolkevich
- Address: 312 N Central Ave, Glendale, CA 91203
- Facebook link: Ideology Coffee
- Phone number: (818) 937-2534
#12 Coffee Commissary
Even after coming late to the area, Coffee Commissary has taken an uncharted territory on the northern edge of Greendale. It serves one of the best breakfast burritos, and Its espresso is also highly praised.
It’s a nice coffee place for you to sit down peacefully and savor your breakfast burritos with a hot cup of espresso.
- Website URL/link: Coffee Commissary
- Name of the owner(s): Tyler King
- Address: 1419 W Kenneth Rd, Glendale, CA 91201
- Facebook link: Coffee Commissary
- Phone number: (323) 782-1465
#13 Highlight Coffee
If you want your morning to be brightened up, why not go to Highlight coffee and take a sip of their top-notch coffee? It has a fantastic location.
Its owner Frank has worked in many places before, and that’s why their coffee has a touch of everything; like a smaller roaster like Demitasse, some tricks of turning coffee out of San Francisco, and delicious pastries from the bread lounge.
You’ll get everything there: WiFi, benches, stand-up bars, coffee, tea, sandwiches, pour-over coffee, iced cold brew. Just have to ask for it, and you can have it all!
- Website URL/link: Highlight Coffee
- Name of the owner(s): Frank Kim
- Address: 701 E Broadway, Glendale, CA 91206
- Facebook link: Highlight Coffee
- Phone number: +18184848414
The Inspire company now owns Dunkin’, but Rosenberg was the one who first established it. It has now been rebranded as a beverage-led company. You’ll love this place because you can earn complimentary beverages every time you complete your purchase of 200 dollars.
It’s one of the leading baked goods and coffee chains. Besides, there are more than a dozen coffees available in Dunkin’.
- Website URL/link: Dunkin’
- Name of the owner(s): Inspire Company
- Address: 1151 Glendale Galleria, Glendale, CA 91210
- Facebook link: Dunkin Donuts
- Phone number: +18185501455
#15 Wild Oak Cafe
Allow your taste buds to enjoy the diverse flavors of the famous Wild Oak Cafe. It serves breakfast and lunch all day with care and passion. Hot or iced Peet’s Brewed Coffee is their specialty. There are also different types of latte mocha, cappuccino, etc.
They are very friendly towards their customers, which makes people visit them repeatedly. They have been in business since 2015, and with their excellent services and foods, they competed with other cafes and made a name of their own.
- Website URL/link: Wild Oak Coffee
- Name of the owner(s): Raffi Ghanimian
- Address: 3111 E Chevy Chase Dr. Glendale, CA 91206
- Facebook link: Wild Oak Cafe Glendale
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone number: (818) 240-0792
#16 C’est La Vic
Are you hankering for some coffee or espresso? Then you can’t go wrong with C’est La vie. C’est La vie, founded in 1982, has been in business for 40 years now. It’s famous for having striking coffee and espresso. Moreover, it provides the option to have multiple cuisines.
It believes that people don’t go to coffee shops only for coffees, that’s why you can have your breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch anything you want there. You’ll also find French and continental cuisine on its menu. So, hurry up! And try its multi-purpose menu if you haven’t already done it.
- Website URL/link: C’est La Vic
- Owner Name(s): Pam Perkins
- Address: 3459 N Verdugo Rd, Glendale, CA 91208
- Facebook link: Cest la vie clothing co
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone number: (747) 255-7046
#17 Allegro Coffee Company
Allegro company has a simple but powerful motto that you can live well if you eat well. Yes! You heard it right! And that’s why it’s an organic roaster. In 1977, Jeff Tater built this coffee company and it was the first organic roaster.
It has a long list of organic & appetizing coffee and tea. Despite having a whole new concept, it is doing so well even now because of maintaining the standard of its products & not forgetting to serve delicious coffees and teas.
- Website URL/link: Allegro Coffee Company
- Address: 331 N Glendale Ave, Glendale, CA 91206
- Facebook link: Allegro Coffee Company
- Phone number: (818) 242-1958
#18 V Boulevard Cafe
Find this hidden treasure in Glendale and trust me you won’t regret it! V boulevard makes the best Ranchero omelets. Their coffee and breakfast menus are highly recommended.
The restaurant isn’t that big but its food and friendly service have made it the local’s favorite destination to have their breakfast and coffee.
- Name of the Brand: V Boulevard Cafe
- Address: 1608 Victory Boulevard A, Glendale, CA 91201
- Facebook link: V Boulevard Cafe
- Phone number: (818) 247-2200
Over To You
Did I miss any good coffee shops apart from Starbucks? If so, please comment below. Do not forget to share your feedback if you visit any coffee shops in glendale from the list.
If you’ve already visited any of the places listed above, let us know which coffee/shop was your favorite.