Whether it’s morning or night. Even if it’s a workday or an outing with friends. Coffee is the one thing that goes on perfectly with every situation. It’s the perfect companion. So, we know how a good cup of coffee can make or break your day.
But no worries, we got you. We have a list of the best 17 reputable coffee shops in Garden Grove, California that provide good coffee and unique snacks to fill in all kinds of cravings. So, get ready to know about the shops.
#1 Lee’s Sandwiches
Students tend to eat from the catering trucks to save money or time. Are you one of them? Then we have good news for you. With his brother and parents, Chieu Lee opened Lee’s sandwiches primarily to serve the students.
Chieu Lee was a student when he came to America. He also used to eat food from catering trucks when the idea of opening a catering truck struck him. It’s all because he could really see the future of this business. He soon realized the importance of a permanent place to run the business more effectively. That’s when he and his brother Henry opened Lee Bros, but they didn’t stop there. After Chieu’s parent’s idea of serving Banh mi options to students gained fame and support, they opened their first shop and named Lee’s sandwiches.
Since 2001, they have been serving Banh mi options, sandwiches, baguettes, croissants, and many drink options, including their famous “Lee’s coffee.” Their new concept has become so successful that now they have over 60 shops in different locations. Therefore, give Lee’s sandwiches a chance to serve you its exceptional dishes.
- Name of the owner(s): Chieu Lee
- Address: 13991 Brookhurst St, Garden Grove, CA 92843
- Website URL/link: Lee’s Sandwiches
- Facebook link: Lee’s Sandwiches USA
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone number: (714) 636-2288
#2 Peet’s Coffee
Do you know who changed American coffee drinkers? It was none other than Alfred Peet. When he started working in the Coffee import business, he discovered that Americans drink the lousiest coffee. He then left the firm to begin a shop to use only high-quality beans.
He introduced Americans to the best beans; fresh, dark, and roasted blends starting from that time. He’s actually the man who enlightened the world on how to drink coffee. Even now, they offer numerous options to enjoy your cup of coffee with the best flavor possible.
There’s not a single drink you won’t find in their menus. Peet’s has it all from Strong Espresso, Latte, Mocha, Scones, Americano to mighty leaf tea brewed iced coffee. If you’re thinking of having quality time while enjoying the best cup of coffee, this is your place.
- Name of the owner(s): Joh. A. Benckiser
- Address: 12051 Euclid St, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Website URL/link: Peet’s Coffee & Tea
- Facebook link: Peets
- Phone number: (714) 636-6526
#3 I4 Coffee
Are you planning to go out for the weekend with your friends or someone special? Then get ready to explore I4 coffee this weekend. You have to trust me when I say this coffee shop will fulfill all your expectations.
You can get all your favorite coffees, smoothies, yogurts, and other drinks all in one place. The Staff is amiable, and the atmosphere is very cozy and comforting. The prices are reasonable, and it’s a great place to meet with someone to talk & enjoy.
- Address:10212 Westminster Ave, Garden Grove, CA 92843
- Facebook link: i4 Coffee House
- Phone number: (714) 534-8444
Related Topics: Famous Coffee Shops In Ontario CA State
#4 Y Tea Cafe
Have you ever thought of going to a coffee shop not only for its coffee? Well, if you haven’t thought already, you will now. Y Tea Cafe specializes in coffee; at the same time, it has Boba teas, Slush, Smoothies, Sandwiches, Noodles, Wings, Mignon, cupcakes, chicken fries & popcorn, and more.
People love this cafe for having various delicious items on its menu. Thus hurry up! Grab your favorite item from Y tea.
- Address: 14291 Euclid St, Garden Grove, CA 92843
- Website URL/link: Y Tea Cafe
- Facebook link: Y Tea Cafe page
- Phone number: (714) 554-0401
#5 Tribute Coffee
Who doesn’t want to hear & tell stories while having a cup of coffee? Tribute coffee house, one of a kind in this case. Its aim is to make customers feel welcomed, and that’s why it offers friendly conversations with Batista’s with its best signature coffees, drinks, and made-to-order meals.
It treats customers as a member of the family. In case you’re having a tough day, stop at Tribute coffee on your way back home to drink coffee as well as to have a warm conversation.
- Address: 13960 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92843
- Website URL/link: Tribute Coffee House
- Facebook link: Tribute Coffee House OC
- Phone number: (714) 852-3005
#6 85 Degrees C Bakery Cafe
This beautiful cafe started its journey with a vision to give its customers the services of a 5 star at affordable prices. In 2003, Owner Cheng-Hsueh went into a 5-star hotel, and looking into the costs, he realized how costly everything was.
That’s when he decided to open a restaurant with the same facilities for the masses. Thus the journey of 85°C began in 2008. It’s been 14 years, and within this time frame, this cafe has over 1000 shops in different locations.
You’ll get premium bread, coffee, bread, anything you want at affordable prices with the quality of a 5-star hotel.
- Name of the owner(s): Cheng-Hsueh
- Address: 9892 Westminster Ave, Garden Grove, CA 92844
- Website URL/link: 85 Degrees C Bakery Cafe
- Facebook link: 85 C Bakery Cafe
- Phone number: (714) 590-8585
#7 S & J Gran Cafe
S & J has the best-baked desserts and products with a striking Victorian-style garden courtyard. You can’t ignore their pleasing background with a sleeping beauty castle and Matterhorn bobsled.
Besides coffees & drinks, it has many things to offer like breakfast entrees or lunch and dinner items. Croissant sandwiches, yogurt parfait, roasted turkey, jolly holiday salads are the best items on its menu.
- Address: 1313 S Harbor Blvd Disneyland Park, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Website URL/link: S & J Gran Cafe
- Phone number: (714) 781-4636
#8 7 Leaves
If you want to taste items from different cultures, 7 leaves are your destination. Coffee, tea is the soul of what 7 leaves serve. In 2011, a band of brothers not only put together ingredients for a herbal tea, but they envisioned a dream.
A dream to bring together different cultures and make the best-flavored coffee and tea. Their vision is booming, and the proof is the expansion they are experiencing.
- Name of the owner(s): Sonny, Quang, Ha, Vinh, Mai Ly, Denny Ly, Triet Ho, and Viet Do
- Address: 12835 Harbor Boulevard, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Website URL/link: 7 Leaves
- Facebook link: 7 Leaves Cafe
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone number: (714) 534-7999
#9 Cafe Orange
While studying, when you get tired, there’s one thing that can cheer your mood up instantly, and we all have to agree that is coffee. Cafe orange gives off the perfect study vibes, and its coffee and snacks go so well with the cute and pleasant atmosphere.
This cafe is different from all other regular coffee shops. It serves coffee, tea & snacks but also has a vast menu of Korean foods.
- Address: 9436 Garden Grove Blvd, Garden Grove
- Instagram link: Cafe Orange
- Phone number: (714) 636-4778
#10 Dark Horse Coffee Roasters
Founded in 2013, Dark Horse Coffee Roasters now has 5 locations in California. They have always believed in relationships. Due to this, they maintain a close connection with the farmers by obtaining coffees from them directly.
From farmers to baristas, everyone works hard to serve you the best cup of coffee. Explore this coffee shop today and try their signature Espresso drinks or cold brew on nitro with a homemade vanilla bean syrup.
- Name of the owner(s): Daniel Charlson
- Address: 12900 Euclid St, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Website URL/link: Dark Horse Coffee Roasters
- Facebook link: Dark Horse Roasting
- Phone number: (714) 643-9170
#11 102 Cafe
Versatile is the word you should use while talking about 102 Cafe. Situated on the Historic main in Garden Grove, 102 cafes have a spacious, soothing environment ideal for studying.
Moreover, it has some rare features like there’s artwork everywhere that can bring out your creativity, it’s an acoustic cafe shop and it also provides the option to sit outside as it has outdoor patio seating. Its original drinks are the best things you’re going to have in a while.
- Owner Name: Duy Xa
- Address: 12908 Main Street, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Website URL/link: 102 Cafe
- Facebook link: 102 Cafe USA
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone number: (714) 485-9449
#12 Cafe 168
Wondering what to do on Thursday night? Stop at cafe 168 to refresh your mind from your workload. Visit them for NFL games, have some coffee and juices, and enjoy some good music in the background.
- Address: 13961 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92843
- Website URL/link: Cafe 168
- Facebook link: Cafe 168 CA
- Phone number: (714) 265-2800
#13 Phin Smith
No matter which age class you belong to, you’re going to have a fantastic time whenever you visit Phin Smith. It has designed its whole shop to fulfill the desire of any person who walks inside the cafe.
A group of friends who enjoy traveling, have been to different countries, decided to open this shop to admire the coffee culture of other countries.
The most exciting part is that everything is hand-dripped at Phin Smith; it also shares original coffees & brews coffees through Phins, Hario, or Chorreador. If you’re tired of having coffee in a hurry, slow down a bit & drink your coffee peacefully at Phin Smith.
- Name of the owner(s): Viet Do
- Address: 12921 Main St, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Website URL/link: Phin Smith
- Facebook link: Phin Smith Coffee
#14 Cafe M Cutie
If you have never visited a Vietnamese cafe, the first one you should go for in the garden grove is Cafe M Cutie. They offer you the perfect spot to meet your craving for coffees, juices, and smoothies. You’ll get to see beautiful ladies all around you serving your favorite coffees.
It also has alternative entertainment options as you can play the lottery, keno & also watch sports events.
- Address: 14331 Euclid St, Garden Grove, CA 92843
- Facebook link: Cafe M Cutie
- Phone number: (714) 554-4951
#15 Cafe Bonjour
Looking for a morning companion? Give Cafe Bonjour a chance. Its coffee has all the qualities to make sure you start your day fresh and full of energy. Its coffee has an excellent aroma that fills your surroundings & obliterates your tiredness. This Coffee shop has all types of coffee.
Columbian dark and Cafe bonjour special are customer’s favorites. This cafe is a must-visit if you’re looking for some authentic & great coffee.
- Address: 10094 Westminster Ave, Garden Grove, CA 92843
- Website URL/link: Cafe Bonjour
- Facebook link: Coffee Shop Café Bonjour
- Phone number: (714) 530-7450
#16 Paris Baguette
Have you ever heard of a cafe that serves smiles? If you haven’t, that means you don’t know about Paris Baguette. It serves brewed drinks and coffees, tasty cakes, and pastries to bring a sweet smile to your face. Its mission is to bring joy to everyone through delicious foods.
Paris Baguette considers itself a neighbor to the people living in Garden Grove & focuses on connecting with them. Thus, for the past 68 years, it has been booming in business and bringing happiness through its bakery and cafe.
- Name of the owner(s): Gary G. Gary, SPC Group
- Address: 9885 Chapman Ave, Garden Grove, CA 92841
- Website URL/link: Paris Baguette
- Facebook link: Paris Baguette US
- Phone number: (714) 591-5600
#17 Cafe 949
Cafe 949 is like a cafeteria where you can get all types of foods and drinks from different locations. People recommend this cafe because of the other foods and prices. Talking about what this cafe specializes in, as it has so many types you can get any food you want.
There is no boundary like other cafes where menu and prices are set. And it’s also an excellent place to hang out with your friend. Therefore it’s a must-try.
- Address: Brookhurst St, Garden Grove, CA 92843
- Facebook link: Cafe 949 page
- Phone number: (949) 264-3519
Over To You
Do you agree with the reasons we gave to decide which coffee shops are the best or why you should visit these shops? If you have different points of view or more areas we should look into, please let us know.
Meanwhile, if some of you agree with us, don’t forget to visit the coffee shops we recommended.